Enjoy these Friday jokes
1. Wife: I dreamt you gave me $100 dollars last night for Summer clothes,
you would'nt spoil that dream now, would you dear?
Husband: Of course not darling. You may keep the $100.
2. A lawyer sent an overdue bill to a client with a note that said
"This bill is one year old"
By return mail the lawyer had his bill. To it was attached another note
3. For weeks a six year old lad kept telling his first grade teacher about the baby brother or sister that was expected at his house. Then one day the mother allowed the boy to feel the movement of the unborn child. The six year old was obviously impressed but made no comment, furthermore he stopped telling his teacher about the impending event.
The teacher finally sat down with the boy and said "Tommy, whatever has become of the baby brother or sister that you were expecting at home"
Tommy burst into tears and confessed " I think Mommy ate it!"
4. Teacher: What do you call someone who is always talking when people are no longer interested?
Student: A Teacher
5. Little Susie complained, " Mother I've got a stomachache."
That's because your stomach is empty," The mother replied, "You would feel better if you had something in it."
That afternoon the minister visited and in conversation, remarked he had been suffering all day with a severe headache.
Susie perked up. "Thats because it's empty," she said. You'll feel better if you had something in it."
Hallo Pals, have a very wonderful Weekend.