Thursday, October 26, 2006

Well its sure good to be back home again, men it was danmed too cold in the US, I wonder how you guys cope with that awlful weather, but then its danmed too hot down here, now what am I talking about which one do I really prefer; the cold or the heat? hehe!

Anyway I had a good time inspite of the cold, went to a couple of States, all in all it was a great trip, and the youth retreat which was the main purpose of the trip was just wonderful, we really had a GREAT time. We sure did!

Hey, has anyone of you been to Dubai Airport, my! that Airport is beautiful!, because we flew Emirates, we had to stop over at Dubai(transit} I just fell in love with that Airport, why shouldnt I shaa, who no like better things.
Once again I'm happy to come back to hot, disorganised and rowdy Lagos, hehehe! but its still home and there's no place like home.

I should start writing again next week, take care everyone oo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, welcome back home ooo
But mennn it aint fair as U no wan mail person at all oooo.
Abeg try shoot at least one line for my mail box now.
Abeg
I don miss u tire

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Christabelle,
I missed your inspiring posts.

It is good you are back and fine too.

God bless.

Margie said...

Welcome back dearie!
Missed you so!
Glad you had a good time...
Yes, we sure get cold weather here!
We have a blizzard here today!
So much snow...you would not believe it!!

Our street has over 18 inches of snow piled up....
Noone has gone anywhere today!

Well, see you later!

Huggggz!

Margie

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. So you're in circulation again eh?

You should have come to the mountains here in WV. We'd have redefined cold for you.