Tuesday, May 23, 2006

An Interesting Week

I had a very beautiful time through out last week, there was this technology exhibition organised by the US Consulate in Nigeria, since I work for an IT firm, we were naturally at the exhibition and my, did I have a wonderful time, I mean I made so many contacts and talked lots, of course that's my hobby!

Generally it was quite a good outing not just for me but for my organisation as well. And I got to learn a few things too. You know most times we often pride ourselves on how much we know about what we do and believe me I used to be like that but well that was an eye opener, I really got to know there is a whole lot of things I dont know. Well you know what? I'm going to dig deeper now. By the time this exhibition will be on next year, WATCH OUT! a bomb! yap.

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Well done and I wish you all the best as we are poised for an IT Revolution in Nigeria.

I will look out for you at the top!

God bless.