Thursday, June 08, 2006

My List

I can't believe it! I actually got tagged and guess who? by a belle, now isn't that cool!

Here I come!

Accent - beautiful! haha.
Booze - No booze. No alcohol either.
Chore I hate - sweeping, too lazy to do that.
Dogs/Cats - Harumph.hate both.
Essential electronics - My phone, that's all
Favourite Perfume - No Favourites. Once its designers, hey I go 4 it{when I have the money shaa}
Gold/Silver - Both, I guess.
Insomnia - hate it.
Job Title - Marketing officer.
Kids - None now but I’d love three {a twin? YAP+1}.
Most admired trait - MY NOSE, hm, very very cute, {I think God knew I will have a penchant for pointed nose, so he gave me one!)
living arrangement- living big, whatever thats supposed to mean
Overnight hospital stays - None
Phobia - heights I guess.
Quote - “lies are not counterclaimed, they are rather highlighted, I cannot therefore give dignity to a lie by a reply" YES!
Religion - Christian
Siblings - lots and lots of them!
Time I usually awake - 5.30am on the average.
Unusual talent - The ability to say yes when ur expecting a no, or isnt that an unusual talent, means u cant figure me out, haha!.
Vegetable I refuse to eat - EWEDU
Worst habit - inability to hold my temper and probably my tongue, no I think I can hold the latter when I really try, oh yes
X-rays - several, cant remember how many now, I always throw them away.
Yummy foods I make - Fried Plantain, Eba and vegetable soup mmm,what else? concortions.
Zodiac sign - Aqarius, a February baby

hey you're tagged! ebun and queen

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't like Ewedu? Wow... the things you guys back home take for granted!

Christie's Corner said...

The smell is just too horrible 4 me, I CAN'T STAND IT!

Ebun said...

Wow! I'm tagged. I'd be along to do that shortly.

Keshi said...

interesting facts abt ya :) U have a cute nose? awww ppl say the same to me...actually I love my nose :):)

Keshi.

Christie's Corner said...

yes ebun ur tagged girl!

Keshi, no kidding, my nose is so cute, infact its the 1st ting everybody notices abt me, I'm so proud of it, hey do u tink I'm bragging? oh yeah, not my fault, haha!

Ebun said...

Do I type my list here or on my blog.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry girl for not viewing ur blog earlier. I see blogger has rectified their problem with ur blog.

I didnt even know I was tagged b4 I was tagged. lol
I guess U have seen my post already on wordpress.

Take care and miss reading ur mails.

Keshi said...

hehe no u cant be bragging abt a nose if aint real :) Show us a pic na ;-)

Keshi.

Christie's Corner said...

ebun, on ur blog!!!

Hey queen u tagged me and I tagged u,funny isnt it, anyway dats ok, mixup shld I say, yeah, I had to change my template, belle in the city told me that and it worked!hope ur exams r great, all d best.

Keshi, sorry no pics, I hate pics, they just dnt bring out the cute nose,lol. but its as real as day
lol

Keshi said...

hehe thats ok :)

Keshi.